Created from a unique selection of Rajasthani mehandi leaves, this product contains pure mehandi powder that gives rich color.
Use: Hair coloring, application on hands, palm and legs
Ingredients: Pure Mehandi powder,Distilled water,Kattha powder,Kesari powder,Perfume,permitted preservatives.
Available in: 1kg, 500g, 250g, 25g
Quality Information: Singh Satrang Mehandi powder is manufactured from selected natural mehandi leaves to give natural mehandi color. It doesn’t contain any chemical or coloring agent.
How to use:
For Hands & Legs:
- For best results mix Singh Satrang mehandi powder with water to make a thick paste. Leave the mixture undisturbed for 2-3 hours.
- Add mehandi oil, eucalyptus oil or clove oil to the mixture, if required.
- Fill the mixture in a cone and design as required.
- Wash it after 3-4 hours.
- Singh Satrang mehandi packet contains only mehandi powder. Make a paste of this powder with additional herbal ingredients like neem, aritha, etc., if required.
- Leave the paste undisturbed for 2-3 hours.
- Apply to hair from the roots to the tips.
- Wash after 3 hours.
Caution: Avoid using it during episodes of cold, and in the night, especially during winters.
Benefits: Made from natural henna which gives good color. Keeps your body cool, and your hair soft, shiny, strong and healthy.
Expiry:24 months from the date of manufacture.